Advanced Placement & International Baccalaureate Test Scores

Transfer units are gained at the University in accordance with scores earned on College Entrance Examination Board (CEEB) Advanced Placement and International Baccalaureate exams. However, not all exam scores qualify for credit toward major requirements, even if university units have been granted. In order to obtain "course credit", you must provide appropriate "score" verification to the Baskin School of Engineering Undergraduate Student Affairs Office. The following AP and IBH scores are accepted for course credit in lieu of BSOE major requirements:

Advanced Placement & International Baccalaureate Credit Information