In an effort to serve the Silicon Valley Campus, TAPS is adding a pilot Silicon Valley Connector transit service which will travel between the residential UCSC campus and the Silicon Valley Campus. This service will be available Monday-Friday excluding holidays, breaks, and some predetermined dates (see schedule for available dates).
- This service is only available to current UCSC students and employees
- Trips must be scheduled at least two hours in advance
- Trips may be scheduled up to 30 days in advance
- Trips are limited to 10 riders each
- If there are no riders scheduled within two hours of a trip, it will be cancelled
- Riders may cancel their ride by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Rides should be canceled as far in advance as possible to avoid disruptions.
These are one-way trips, so don't forget to schedule your return trip if needed.