UCSC Library is seeking BSOE undergrads to participate in focus groups on the student experience at UCSC.
These conversations will inform UCSC Library’s understanding of BSOE student experiences both inside and outside the classroom. This improved understanding will give UCSC Library the tools to prioritize library services and programming in response to BSOE student needs.
What to expect:
- Meet and chat with 5 other rad BSOE undergraduates about your experience as a student, both in the classroom and outside the classroom. No preparation on your part is required.
- Focus groups will last 1 hour
- 1 moderator, 1 note-taker from the library
- Meeting either in person on campus or on Zoom
- Empathetic reflections on what the type of preparation incoming students need to thrive in your program\
Compensation: $25 Amazon gift card
To sign up: https://forms.gle/pNzUDoovE8pRhisJA