I would like to invite you to an informational meeting for our professional masters degree program in applied economics and finance. The program provides intensive training in applied economics and finance with a strong focus on econometrics, data analysis and empirical applications. It takes 10 months to complete.
Highlights of the program include:
- Obtain an M.S. degree in one extra year at UC Santa Cruz
- Core training in microeconomics and macroeconomics
- Courses in econometrics and applied microeconomics
- Courses in finance, corporate finance, and financial engineering
- Course dedicated to Stata, R and Python
- Professional speaker series
We are looking for students with strong quantitative backgrounds. Graduates from the M.S. program have received excellent jobs out of the program and have continued to lead very successful careers.
The informational meeting with be held Friday, November 16 from 12:00 noon-1:00 p.m. in the Engineering 2 Building, room 499.
Food and beverages will be provided. If you wish to attend please respond at the following link by Monday, November 12.
I look forward to meeting you.
Director of M.S. Program