Did you enjoy CSE 50 or former TIM50? Did you do well and want to take the next step? Do you enjoy reading case studies? Do you like helping others? We need Graders (Readers) and Tutors.
Graders will be responsible for grading students' work related to case studies. We are looking for students who are detail-oriented, conscientious, and punctual. We really do care about the quality of grading.
Tutors are expected to hold tutoring sessions. We need people who are interested in business and are good at communicating with others and are confident in their ability to explain core concepts of MIS.
Steps for the Student Applicant
- Log in to the Reader Tutor Application (RTA) system using your CruzID and Blue password.
- Submit your application. You will receive an email confirming that you have applied. An application is not a guarantee of employment.
- If your application is approved, you will receive a formal offer of employment via email. You must accept the formal offer in the RTA system within two days.
- After accepting the offer, you will receive an acknowledgment notice with instructions to complete employment paperwork.
- You are not permitted to begin working before completing the required employment forms and work authorization documents.
- Any questions, please contact the instructor by email.